Cape Town - Lungi Ngidi starred for the Proteas on Wednesday when he helped South Africa to a 135-run victory against India at Centurion.
Ngidi, making his Test debut at SuperSport Park, returned figures of 6/39 in India's second innings at his home ground.
Ngidi had posted figures of 1/51 in India's first knock, giving him match analysis of 7/90.
In all, Ngidi bowled 26.2 overs in the match for his seven scalps which gave him an incredible strike rate of a wicket every 22.5 balls.
The 21-year-old's six wickets in India's second knock were the seventh best by a South African on debut - and the 27th best all-time.
Best figures in a innings on debut by a South African:
1. Lance Klusener - 8/43 v India in 1996
2. Kyle Abbott - 7/29 v Pakistan in 2013
3. Alf Hall - 7/63 v England in 1923
4. Marchant de Lange - 7/81 v Sri Lanka in 2011
5. William 'Gobo' Ashley - 7/95 v England in 1889
6. Peter Pollock - 6/38 v New Zealand in 1961
7. Lungi Ngidi - 6/39 v India in 2018
8. Cuan McCarthy - 6/43 v England in 1948
9. Sandy Bell - 6/99 v England in 1929
10. Sydney Burke - 6/128 v New Zealand in 1962